Monday, June 12 @ 6:30p
Interviews & Rehearsal
The following are all on
Wednesday, June 14
• Luncheon @ 11:30a
• Interviews @ 1p
Taking place at the
• Rehearsal @6:30p
Friday, June 16 @ 7p
Queen & Princess Pageant
The Pageant competition will return to the Marion County Fairgrounds on Friday, June 16th at 7p and some rules have changed.
The Marion County Fair Court will consist of:
- Queen & her court – Selected from the candidates aged 18-21
- Will receive $1,000 in scholarship money
- First Runner-Up
- Second Runner-Up
- Princess & her court – Selected from the candidates aged 15-17
- Will receive $100 in scholarship money
- First Runner-Up
- One Miss Congeniality selected from all contestants
Want to compete?
Contestants must be between 15 and 21 as of June 1. Must be a Marion County resident or have at least one parent who resides in Marion County. Click the rules and entry forms to the left to learn more.
How are winners chosen?
Contestants will be judged on beauty, poise, personality, communication skills, overall impression, stage presence when applicable in the following divisions:
- Division I: Interview – each contestant will have a 4 minute interview with the judges.
- Division II: Essay – 150-200 words
- Division III: Business/Interview Wear – Suit or dress
- Division IV: Free Choice Wear – Reflective of hobby, talent, sport or interest outfit.
- Props may be used if approved by pageant director.
- Division V: Floor length, age-appropriate evening gown for Queen Contestants
- Sunday dress or age-appropriate gown for Princess Contestants.
- Division VI: On stage question – For top 10 contestants of each age division
Our reigning Queen Maggie Glowinski & Princess Margaret McCloskey and their court!
- Queen – Maggie Glowinski (left)
- 1st Runner Up and Miss Congeniality – Kaitlyn Kendall (2nd from left)
- 2nd Runner Up – Paige Wells (center)
- Princess – Margaret McCluskey (2nd from right)
- 1st Runner Up – JoDee Lynch (right)